|Copyright 2006 Oshawa Dodgers
Second year left-handed pitcher Aaron Gordon will be
in the Dodgers starting rotation in the 2006 season.
Aaron is a graduate of the Oshawa Legion Minor
1. What was the first sport that you played?
2. At what age did you start playing baseball and at what level?
4 or 5, Tri-County Select
3. What number do you wear and is there any significance to it?
I've had numerous numbers, but I like 7, 10, and 19
4. Day games or Night games and why?
Night, under the lights
5. What is your favourite meal to prepare?
6. What is your favourite restaurant to eat at?
7. How do you want to be remembered when you leave the
Crafty and consistent lefty that won ballgames; and just one of the boys
8. If you could have dinner with three people, living or deceased,
who would they be?
Steve Yzerman, Kurt Cobain, Don Cherry
9. What is your dream job outside of playing baseball?
Any hard-working job where I'm the boss, with flexible hours and good pay
10. What are on the walls of your room?
Sports memorabilia, trophies, medals and what not
11. Do you have any phobias?
12. What is your favourite television show?
Holmes on Homes
13. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items
would you have with you?
Fishing rod, Skoal, chair
14. If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and
A famous athlete or actor, for obvious reasons
15. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Here at home, working
16. Why should fans come out and watch the Oshawa Dodgers?
To come see some really good local talent
17. Who is your role model/mentor?
Dad or Grandpa
18. Who have been the most influential people in your baseball
My Dad, and few coaches along the way
19. What should younger players in the game do to keep
improving to get to the next level?
Do what they can to play the best ball, and receive the best coaching
20. What are your baseball/career goals?
I suppose they were to play University ball, but now that I'm done, I don't
21. Detail three Career Highlights:
All-Ontario MVP in Pee-Wee; throwing 1-hit shutouts in back to back years
in the elims; and throwing a No-hitter at school
22. How do you spend your time when you are not playing
Play slo-pitch, hang out with friends, play hockey
23. What other sports did you play growing up or that you still
24. What is the difference between playing Junior baseball and
Increased competition and level of play in Intercounty
25. Why did you want to become a Dodger?
Great group of guys with a great deal of talent
26. Do you have any superstitions?
27. Do you have any bad habits?
Depends who you ask
28. If you could face any player in baseball history, who would it be
I'd walk Barry Bonds, everyone else is doing it