|Copyright 2006 Oshawa Dodgers
Connor May will be back as the Dodgers
Ball Boy in 2006. He is currently busy in
the midst of his hockey playoffs (hence the
blue hair) and will begin his first season of
Rep Baseball in the spring.
1. What was the first sport that you played?
Lacrosse – Age 4.
2. At what age did you start playing baseball and at what level?
T-ball – when I was five years old.
3. What number do you wear and is there any significance to it?
#11 after my favourite player Eric Hinske.
4. Day games or Night games and why?
Day Games because it’s not freezing cold.
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In high school
6. What is your favourite restaurant to eat at?
7. How do you want to be remembered when you leave the Dodgers?
As the best player to have ever played for the Dodgers.
8. If you could have dinner with three people, living or deceased, who would
Matt Tosoni, Sidney Crosby and my Nana who died 3 years ago.
9. What is your dream job outside of playing baseball?
An NHL hockey player.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Florida because the weather is hot.
11. Do you have any phobias?
12. What is your favourite television show?
WWE RAW and Smackdown
13. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you
have with you?
A blanket, flashlight, cell phone
14. If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why?
Sidney Crosby because he is my favourite hockey player and will be the best
hockey player ever.
15. What are your pet peeves?
My brother Jamie
16. Why should fans come out and watch the Oshawa Dodgers?
Because they are going to be GREAT this year!
17. Which Oshawa Dodger player do you most admire/ look up to?
Matt Tosoni because he is a good player and he is the nicest to me.
18. Who have been the most influential people in your baseball career?
My dad and #47 Steven Reiss because he showed me how to pitch.
19. What should younger players in the game do to keep improving to get
to the next level?
Go to the Dodgers' baseball camp.
20. What are your baseball/career goals?
I live for the moment. I don’t set goals.
21. Detail three Career Highlights:
As a call-up for my brother’s Mosquito team (10 year olds) when I was only five
playing t-ball, I walked and scored the winning run; Single-handedly getting a
double play in rookie ball last season; My first homerun in rookie ball.
22. How do you spend your time when you are not playing baseball?
Playing hockey, playing with my wrestlers and listening to music
23. What other sports do you play?
Hockey and Lacrosse.
24. What is the best present you have ever received?
A Leather Jacket from my Aunt.
25. Do you find it difficult to do well in school with all the sports you
26. Do you have any bad habits?
Fighting with my brother, swearing.
27. Do you have any superstitions?
28. What is your most memorable moment as an Oshawa Dodger?
Going home from Stratford on the Dodgers’ bus and stopping at a Chinese Buffet
for dinner where our bus driver yelled at all the players for embarrassing him and
ruining his reputation.